Monday, November 22, 2010

0.0.1.8 - Hunger, Engraving, and Post Mortems



You know how I said I was going to work on status effects? Went off on a tangent. Take my mspaint crud as apology, along with that update.

So I'd started with adding status effect definitions to creatures. You know, confusion timeouts and stuff. Well, I added a hunger level too, and then I found myself working on that more. So I got that working good. Then I thought, hmm, let's stop having sudden death restarts and instead do something with it. So, I built it to give appropriate messages related to how you died. And then, while I was figuring one more thing to throw in before I upload, I added engravings.

I also have more blog comments I'm going to go back and respond to. Also, I noticed I have an Issues tab on the Google Code site, I already replied to the two things there. And I have hit a milestone: my first spam comment on the blog. Something about pricey glasses. Just so you know, if I ever do dump a comment off in spam wrongly, let me know and I'll move it back in. If there's ever a bit of drama about that, I'm likely to move it back in, I like free speech. In the meantime, if I spot obvious junk accumulating, I'll move it over to spam.

So thank you all for what is becoming more than monthly responses. I will try to keep up my average weekly rate of uploads, and I'll try to keep up with comments and such as much as I can.

Next week, I may just get around to actually adding items and stuff like I said I'd do last time. I've got some of the structures in place from the bit I dabbled with it this week, so it shouldn't be too hard to do. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment