Sunday, December 19, 2010

Adventurer Forum

I am again suprised to find that adventurer.freeforums.org is not taken. WELL IT IS NOW MINE! But seriously, it's a good way to get discussion going amongst users, as opposed to what we have here which is targeted primarily towards myself. I have never been an admin or mod or even a very participating user before, but I've been a lurker on various forums for a long time. I promise to be a very lenient admin. I really only have one rule: Don't disrupt usage of the site. It's a broad rule and the host probably has rules that you also need to adhere to like not posting gore images everywhere. Which also would happen to follow under my rule because angering the host would pretty directly to disruption of the use of the site.

I've seen too many sites get trigger-happy admins and mods, that ignore the rules on people they like and take action on people not breaking any. Myself, I'm all for freedom of expression. Go ahead and flame war as long as you don't break the primary rule. As long as it doesn't result in pages of spam obstructing view of the good stuff, have at it. I do reserve the right to take this back since, you know, I'm the admin. But I want to watch how things go like this.

So have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment